BSOD related to BitTorent?

iluvpie3

Repeated crashes on this specific computer when torrenting,I dont believe its being caused by my network as other computers have been able to run bittorent perfectly fine. This is the log from the latest crash,if there are any questions let me know I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks!

Blue_Screen_View_Diagnostics_2.png

Blue_Screen_View_Diagnostics_1.png

Well,after updating my network driver and looking at the programs known to cause malfunctions with bittorent,I am still experiencing crashes. Was curious if replacing the ntoskrnl.exe would do anything? Or is that irrelevant to the problem?

I went to control panel and removed Norton from there,then manually checked my program files and could not find anything regarding Norton. If there is more I can do,please let me know.

Also,I am aware Nvidia firewall can cause problems,but I am not sure if this is installed or not. I do have an Nvidia folder,but am not certain if that means it has come with the mentioned firewall. Any clues?

If there is more I can do,please let me know.

https://www-secure.symantec.com/norton-support/jsp/help-solutions.jsp?docid=20080710133834EN&product=home&pvid=f-home&version=1&lg=english&ct=us

Also,I am aware Nvidia firewall can cause problems,but I am not sure if this is installed or not. I do have an Nvidia folder,but am not certain if that means it has come with the mentioned firewall. Any clues?

Post a hijackthis log to see that.

Archived