BitTorrent works anywhere but home

envym360

Hey everyone,

Having a very strange issue. For the past few months I've been having an issue where my downloads would work on and off randomly. This issue persists on my macbook as well as my pc. I have changed absolutely nothing before or after the issue had first happened and still have not made any changes. My downloads have now completely stopped working for the past two weeks. I took my macbook to the office the other day and downloaded a torrent with zero issues. The moment I came home, I tried to download another torrent and it would not load. Any input would be a great help since I'm at a loss as to what to do.

Much Thanks

Guest Brian

Same issue here and I have Comcast as well. I can use BitTorrent away from home but not at home. I also use uTorrent and it has no problems downloading.

Tried the suggested methods, all to no avail. I have noticed that if I change my port in bittorrent that my download speed jumps to a whopping 1.5kb/second and slowly back down to 0.00. Wen't to a friends house with my macbook and downloaded torrents with the same settings easily, but back home.. still no success. Kind of at a loss. Might have to switch ISP at this point.

Archived