DHT: 0 nods (Login) and wont download any torrents

hatgirl123

So my computer wont download anything. I tired doing it off my router and my roommates router and from a Ethernet cable. Then I tired the internet at a friends place and I the download worked. The bottom says DHT: 0 nods (Login) and I dont quite know what that means. I have tried changing ports and proxys and neither of those worked. Here are the stats from Bittorrent. What is the next thing I need to try to get something to download? http://oi46.tinypic.com/6z3nf5.jpg

Who are the internet providers at the various locations?

Well I the apartment I live in comes with Charter and My friends internet provider is Apogee. Apogee allowed torrents for me but Charter doesn't. Also I restored my computer to factory settings last night in hopes of Bittorrent working but it didn't work. What are the next steps to get this to work?

I went through all of those steps. Is the answer "Some configurations outright block DHT traffic due to the nature of the connection. There’s nothing that can be done in these cases." One thing that is kind of weird is if I download a torrent half way on my friends internet and then switch to my internet then it will continue to download and complete the download.

Archived