Resetting Torrents

tko5020

Every time bit torrent software updates, 4 in a row now, it deletes every torrent off my list and I have to reset all of the settings and re-download everything I previously had. Despite multiple previous emails on separate accounts nothing has been done to correct this and I plan to stop using bit torrent because of it's terrible product quality and awful customer service. It is simply not worth dealing with the bullshit of a paid product when there are multiple free services out there with much better results and response from the customer service department.

Regards,

tko5020

Every time bit torrent software updates, 4 in a row now, it deletes every torrent off my list and I have to reset all of the settings and re-download everything I previously had. Despite multiple previous emails on separate accounts nothing has been done to correct this and I plan to stop using bit torrent because of it's terrible product quality and awful customer service. It is simply not worth dealing with the bullshit of a paid product when there are multiple free services out there with much better results and response from the customer service department.

Regards,

tko5020

are you using free version

Archived