Invisible torrent?

ImADifferentMe

I am trying to download a torrent and keep getting the following message:

The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it?

(Yes/No buttons below question)

I have responded both yes and no, nothing has happened either time. I have updated Bit torrent to the latest version, and I have tried rebooting the computer, yet, the torrent is still not listed in the torrent list, nor is the folder in the dowload directory. The bit torrent client is acting like the torrent is in the queue, however it is nowhere to be found so I cannot delete it or restart it or anything.

How can I fix this?

post-16888-0-69567100-1357244552_thumb.j

i am having the same issue. i have two slots taken up by torrents that are not there. there is no label "hidden" i wanted to download something and it never came up in the client. so i clicked the link in the broser again and it did the same thing as the first fellow. help

got it. its a pain to upload pics here. took me ten mins but i got it. thank you harold for your help. see how it say its 3rd on my download list but only shows one torrent. its irritating and messes with my que. but your the bomb and i know you'll fix it so no worries

• 2 weeks later...

that just shows/hides the label pane on the left. my torrents are not showing up at all in the client. the torrents numerical order they download in starts at 3 because of 2 torrents not being shown in the client. please refer to my screenshot and note that i have downloaded highlighted in the label pane to the left and also note the #3 on the torrent that should be listed as #1. there is only one torrent. and note that in the label area of the client, it only list one torrent as being downloaded when its clearly listed as 3rd on the list of 1 torrents currently being down loaded. every time i add a torrent i have to move it up in the list of torrents that do not appear. i would like to see a solution to this problem bug, its irritating to have to move them up like that. if i have 5 torrents downloading its shows 3,4,5 for the torrents that should be numbered 1,2,and 3. do you see what im saying

• 4 months later...

"The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it?

(Yes/No buttons below question)

I have responded both yes and no, nothing has happened either time. I have updated Bit torrent to the latest version, and I have tried rebooting the computer, yet, the torrent is still not listed in the torrent list, nor is the folder in the dowload directory. The bit torrent client is acting like the torrent is in the queue, however it is nowhere to be found so I cannot delete it or restart it or anything."

Exactly what I am having...again. Anyone?

• 5 months later...

Hi, I have a similar problem, and I can't seems to find the label->Hidden at the side bar. Just recently my bittorent crashed causing me to reopen the program. Then when I tried to redownload the torrent this pops-up;

This torrent you tried to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to add a tracker from it?

Can someone please help me? (Btw im using a magnet link from TPB)

• 2 months later...

Archived