Lost downloaded data

gorby1980

Hi !

Yesterday, when I shut down BitTorrent, one of my torrent file was more than 90% done. Today, when I restart BitTorrent, it said that it can't retrieve the files and that I must re-check. So I re-check and I have only 3,4%.

"Info" say that 299MB were downloaded, but I have only 10.7MB. Why do I lose 280MB ? And how can I retrieve them (this torrent hasn't a lot of seeders) ?

Thanks

Look, the torrent have a size of 26.4 gb; now in "downloaded" have 23.9 gb (what i really download) and in "completed" 18.8 gb (5 gb lost). When downloaded arrive to 26.4 gb i´ll tell you if finish in this time or if i have to wait the 18.8 gb arrive to 26.6 gb.

Greetings.

Well, I told you the size of torrent was 26.4 GB; now in downloaded item there's 26.5 GB downloaded. So i think that what dessapear is missing and i have to wait the "completed" item (now 21.3 GB) arrive to 26.4 gb to finish the torrent.

Now the cuestion is what happened?. Greetings.

It happens sometimes when internet crash or stops fo energy cort, for example, Bittorrent it´s like "analizing" the porcentage from 0% to the porcentage downloaded ; i think in one of this comprobations the downloaded data was lost. Is that possible? And where can i find (if it`s possible) the "include data effectively corrupted by media indexers trying to "fix" your files for you"

Wait your answer.

Greetings.

Archived