I need BitTorrent help

NabGaming

I have no idea what to do and am requesting some help. I have BitTorrent 7.7.3. Anyways, I use to have Utorrent, but all of a sudden it would just download really slow, like 20-50 kb/s. It would also run really slow, such as clicking on the tracker tab, or the files tab, etc, would take like 10-15 seconds for it to switch over. It would also freeze up, ( not responding ), and overall just was not worth the hassle to even use.

So I deleted Utorrent, got BitTorrent and it worked very well for a while, but now all of a sudden it is doing the same exact thing Utorrent did, and its aggravating.

Is there anything I can do to fix this problem, like maybe can someone help me set up the settings in a beneficiary way, or just tell me why its acting the way it is?

New update: My torrent was at 70% and it froze and i exited and then i got back on now it says its downloading 95%. How did it skip so much, I am assuming some of the files will now be corrupted? I have no idea why it is being so goofy. Current DS is at 10-25 kb/s.

Please help, if you need any information or whatever just let me know!!! Thank you in advance for giving me the time of day to read this, and/or help me.

• Okay so if i get rid of zonealarm, you think i can download faster and better? Thanks I will give it a try. I found out i can turn off my computer and start it back up when the download runs slow and it starts downloading faster again so if it dont help i guess i can just deal with that ya know? lol. Thank you sir for your help i appreciate it.

Archived