Sign in to follow this  
Guest BT_00

0 seeds, 0 peers

Guest BT_00

When I open a torrent with lots of seeds into Bittorrent, Bittorrent immediately goes to 0 seeds 0 peers and downloading is impossible! I have checked my firewall, but it allows Bittorrent. I haven't changed anything in Bittorent itself. The problem started yesterday. Please help me to fix this problem!

By the way, in some of my uploads (but only in my uploads) I do see some seeds and peers online, for example 0(13) 0 (6), how is that possible?

Guest as well

When I open a torrent with lots of seeds into Bittorrent, Bittorrent immediately goes to 0 seeds 0 peers and downloading is impossible! I have checked my firewall, but it allows Bittorrent. I haven't changed anything in Bittorent itself. The problem started yesterday. Please help me to fix this problem!

By the way, in some of my uploads (but only in my uploads) I do see some seeds and peers online, for example 0(13) 0 (6), how is that possible?

Guest as well

Fail. I meant to post a reply before but just hit return and it only posted the quote. Sorry!

I just wanted to say that I am having this problem as well. All my torrents are red, with 0 seeds and 0 peers, even the ones I am seeding. This is impossible as the torrents had a tremendous amount of seeds before. It worked fine for a time on my PC and then just stopped totally.