Everything is Gone!

Cahlager

I have been using utorrent for 4 years, however, the last 3 updates or so have been absolutely terrible, making it run slow, or not even download at all.

But still i had faith that eventually the team behind my favorite program would eventually identify the problem and send me an update that would get utorrent running as well as it used to or even better than ever.

However, something just happened that i am ridiculously unhappy about. With this last update i would have to request to stream the torrent JUST to get it to be able to begin downloading. Well, the last torrent that i downloaded, is in my music folder right now, all by itself, all alone. When it used to have OVER 30 GIGABYTES OF FRIENDS! My entire fucking music collection is gone, what the hell! Please find out a way to fix this or even what happened, because if not i will never use bittorrent nor utorrent again and i will be warning everyone i know that for the moment they are unsafe to use, that is unless you actually look forward to your computer's files being erased without warning.

Please find out a way to fix this or even what happened, because if not i will never use bittorrent nor utorrent again and i will be warning everyone i know that for the moment they are unsafe to use, that is unless you actually look forward to your computer's files being erased without warning.

BitTorrent doesn't delete files in a user's download folder unless the user tells it to.

Archived