There is nowhere for me to click to load torrents...

biglurch

I need some help please.

First off i want to say that i know how to use torrents, i have used them for a while. My hard drive recently died and i have just put in a new one and installed Utorrent first of all and then Bittorrent. I follow all the steps - find the torrent, download the link thing and then it brings up the screen which shows the files i want to load to the torrent but the button you click to load the files to the torrent downloader is not there on either of them. Normally on the bottom right of the box underneath the list of files ready for loading.

Has anyone got any ideas on this? It simply is the button is not there, i have unistalled and reinstalled and nothing seems to bring that box up...

Time for me to sound stupid, this is also something i have tried doing that would not work for me. Have googled and followed the instructions but still nothing.....

Can you please explain how too, maybe ill understand your instructions better

I generally off load torrents from the web to a folder in My Docs. Then from the BitTorrent/uTorrent interface, I add torrents from the file in My Docs. You just click the "Add Torrent" button, and the entire file shows itself and I pick the torrent I want from there.

The only drawback to doing it this way is that I occasionally have to go to the folder/file and to a clean-up every so often.

Archived