Features removed from version 7.5

Guest stalin.josef@mail.ru

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HurrikaneDIABLO

Yeup, this one worked for me. A small "Save As" Window popped up and from there you could see the small double arrow symbol that you click on that lets you select which files you want (or dont want). None of the other instructions posted worked but this one did. Thanks a million, dude. I was seriously looking at other options since this feature was basically the main feature I loved BitTorrent for.

Guest Quicksilvery

I was able to make the changes needed by following admin's instructions. It just took me awhile to figure out the instructions.

I right-clicked on the column heading "Labels" but any column heading will work -- clicking on it does not make it disappear. I got a list of column headings with checkboxes. I unchecked the ones I didn't want and added "Seeds", "Peers," and "ratio, which I did want. I would still prefer the graph to show speeds because trying to figure out what is going on with the constantly changing numbers frankly gives me a headache. Otherwise I appreciate the increased ability to configure the screen as I please.

It would have helped enormously to have had simple, clear instructions to begin with.

I was still having trouble as I could get the window to pop up, expanded it, but still didn't have any files that I could select/de-select. The problem was with the origin site of my torrent. For example, I use thepiratebay.com. Before I could select "get this torrrent" and it would work out fine. but after the update, now I have to click on "get torrent file" in order to have files show up. i'm not sure if this will help anyone else, but it was driving me crazy so I thought I would share

Guest bruce95409

For bit tornet 7.6. in the dialog box under "do not show this again" are little arrows pointing up. Just click on those up pointing arrows and change them to point down. Now the individual files will show and you may choose which ones you want to download

Archived