How do you prefer to download full TV seasons?

Alberkiesair

How do you prefer to download full TV seasons?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to download a full season from a T.V. show on a single torrent, or a single torrent for each episode? (The season has finished airing)

• Full season in one torrent
    • One torrent per episode

Ignoring the nature of the content for a moment, the 55 rar method is EXTREMELY CUMBERSOME.

If you're going to make a torrent of all episodes of a season, do NOT rar them first.

Just put the episode files themselves in as the files in the batch instead of making users install yet another program and use close to double the disk space to do the same job.

Ignoring the nature of the content for a moment, the 55 rar method is EXTREMELY CUMBERSOME.

If you're going to make a torrent of all episodes of a season, do NOT rar them first.

Just put the episode files themselves in as the files in the batch instead of making users install yet another program and use close to double the disk space to do the same job.

I did not rar them, the original creator did, my plan is actually to reduce those files into the mkv alone, and into 2 single torrent files, but I want to know what users prefer, full or single torrents, since I will be sharing +15GB on those =).

• 2 weeks later...

Why not both? Create a torrent that access each file ( 55 in all) and another torrent the has them all?  This way folks who want/need to can update the ones they are missing and others can get the whole lot. I know you can d/l a single or few files from the larger torrent but that would make a mess of the distribution (I would think)

To lower ease labour a bit you could release the single torrents in smaller lots, say 5 or 10 or so at a time

Just a thought.

Archived