Torrent Not Downloading!

andrewpjones

Hello,

I am trying to download a torrent and have successfully clicked on it and it has popped up in BitTorrent as a new torrent. It asks me for a label and I have the option to check 'add to top of queue', ' start torrent' and 'skip harsh check'. These probably don't have that big of a deal to do with it but I checked 'add to top of queue' and 'start torrent'. Once I hit okay, it goes and says its downloading, but it doesn't move from 0%. It says time remaining infinity so I don't think it will ever start. As you can probably tell, i am very new to BitTorrent and I need to download this! I have done some research, about seeds and things, but I have no idea what to do. Hopefully you can help! Also if it means anything, I'm on a mac! Thanks in advance! 

Ok. 

[Local Peer Discovery]       working        peers: 2

[Peer Exchange]       working         peers: 2

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com...      working       peers: 1         Download: N/A

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/an...      working      peers: 1          Download: N/A

[DHT]     working 

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce      Connecting

If I didn't say what was under something, it was a 0 (zero). 

Also, maybe the problem is people aren't seeding it? Here is the torrent I am trying to download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/465123/minecraft/minecarts.com%20worlds.torrent

Thanks again. 

Also, it under the "Inactive" torrents but the status says "Downloading"

Very confused. 

Archived