"connecting To Peers"

Senorbob123

Greetings, I am new to torrenting but I have a problem/ annoyance already. About every week, not any day or pattern in particular, my BitTorrent client will not download anything and get stuck on the message "Connecting to Peers". In the peers tab, none show, and in the trackers tab there are trackers but they have varying statuses(none except for two say working). I have already tried uninstalling reinstalling and changing torrent clients but this always happens to me. I also looked into ports but am new to this so I did not get what they were talking about. Does anybody know if the ports or proxy are my problem or is this just something that cannot be fixed. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

SAME PROBLEM :

About every week, not any day or pattern in particular, my BitTorrent client will not download anything and get stuck on the message "Connecting to Peers". In the peers tab, none show, and in the trackers tab there are trackers but they have varying statuses(none except for two say working). I have already tried uninstalling reinstalling and changing torrent clients but this always happens to me. I also looked into ports but am new to this so I did not get what they were talking about. Does anybody know if the ports or proxy are my problem or is this just something that cannot be fixed. Thank you! 

PLEASE SUGGEST A SOLUTION 

I mean stop (don't pause) all your existing torrents and load up a slackware torrent.

If it works, it's the torrents you're choosing.

If it doesn't, it's something else.

no man nothing happening ........all torrents were working fine a bit ago ///////

seeding is fine tooo.

Archived