Downloads Disappeared

Campar

Hi need some help. Have used bittorrent for some time now. My problem is that all of my downloads have suddenly dissapeared from my torrent client. I still got the files on my computer but they not showing up in the bittorrent for some reason. Only like 3 files still apperring in the torrent. Even one file that I downloaded recently has dissapered and I cannot even find it on my computer or anywhere else. Please can someone help me? Thank you

Im looking at all of them and my torrents have dissapear from the client. Tried to dowload one that I already had and instead of loading the trackers from it has it does when you have the torrent already on the client, it started downloading from 0. I meen i had the file already how can all of it been deleted from my client

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have similar problem. My BitTorrent app was forced closed accidentally and computer shut down. When I restarted my computer and opened BitTorrent, all my downloading torrent files were gone. Everything in the left sidebar showed "0". With my other bittorrent clients, when I open them (even after a forced shutdown), all the files seem to "re-down load", but not with BitTorrent. Have I lost all my torrent downloads and have to start all over again? 

Archived