Reloading Completed .torrent Files When Directory Location Has Changed?

anton_353

Something went awry with BitTorrent and it reset 'automaticly load .torrent files from' to a different directory. I have reset the path to where the completed .torrent files are but I get an error message 'unable to load torrent' citing the previous directory path. How do I get BitTorrent to re-seed the torrent files?

Thanks for the reply Harold

Yes, I reset the automatic load to the same path .torrents are stored in - but the program just won't recognize the files are there. I can re-load the .torrent files but then the program starts to download the entire file again! I don't know what to do. I have many .torrent files I now can't seed - not good for the community!

Harold

No, I did not create this problem for myself. There is a problem with the program and as an administrator you should try to fix the problem rather than tell me it's my fault. I don't know if you are are a developer or just an administrator but this issue should be addressed. I have been searching the forum boards and I am not the only user with simillar issues - there is a fault in the program and it should be fixed.

Archived