i can't download anything

agon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparky

yeah i am having the same problem. seeding is stopped and cannot download now. everything is highlighted red in version 7.2 and when i upgraded to 8.0 i got to see how nice looking it was for like 2 minutes but then the screen went blank and crashed. any advise would be helpful. thank you

Guest slostang

yeah i am having the same problem. seeding is stopped and cannot download now. everything is highlighted red in version 7.2 and when i upgraded to 8.0 i got to see how nice looking it was for like 2 minutes but then the screen went blank and crashed. any advise would be helpful. thank you

Guest slostang

Yes i am having the same problem, everthing has turned Red and seeding has stopped?? And I also cant connect to IPtorrents. Anyone??

Guest Deviator

I cant DL anything either... Bit Torrent 7.2 brand new install on new OS. Did download 2 small files but any large files, the prog comes back and says that the file was in use and BitTorrent is unable to continue and marks it with a red X. Unable to resume the DL even after logging off and restarting program. It appears that it begins to download files and then all of a sudden it stops. BT will pick up on another item in queue and begin processing it, but it will not finish any one item of a large length lets say over 100 megs in size. Any help is appreciated.

Guest Michelle

I'm unable to download anything now either. I have no seeders and no leechers, nothing is showing up but it shows the arrow that it is downloading but nothing is moving

Guest Kieran

Some Update eh? I guess now we can't download anything @ ALL what a pisser. I know I tried to download some stuff and down it won't work at all either.

Guest Christine B

I've tried several dif torrents from diff sites; all give a red x. I have not changed any settings, what do I do? I reinstalled bittorrent; didn't help. Help!

Guest guest.bxl

It sounds like the torrents you've chosen are dead. Try to find a different one. If you have a firewall, make sure you allow BitTorrent in it, else it won't be able to download anything.

I am having the same problem. The torrent isn't dead and I've set my firewall to let BitTorrent in (I've been using BitTorrent for years) and I still can't download anything. VERY annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds like the torrents you've chosen are dead. Try to find a different one. If you have a firewall, make sure you allow BitTorrent in it, else it won't be able to download anything.

I doubt that would be the case since we all seem to be having the same problem suddenly. cant download anything anymore!

Guest Fleet420

ahh come on with the tracker links...something's going on here thats beyond tracker links....

waaay beyond. I am getting the same red everywhere... I've been trying to DL a torrent...ANY torrent but its

ALWAYS the same thing

status=stopped

so....maybe you folks there could stop trying to say that ALL of us are so stupiud

all of a sudden that all of us don't know how to DL torrents....like we went to bed and

woke up stupid!

Please stop blaming the users....cuz it aint us!

Guest fleet420

I doubt that would be the case since we all seem to be having the same problem suddenly. cant download anything anymore!

ok so what.... we all choose the Same links? aw jeeze it that really what you wanna go with here?

ahh come on with the tracker links...something's going on here thats beyond tracker links....

waaay beyond. I am getting the same red everywhere... I've been trying to DL a torrent...ANY torrent but its

ALWAYS the same thing

status=stopped

so....maybe you folks there could stop trying to say that ALL of us are so stupiud

all of a sudden that all of us don't know how to DL torrents....like we went to bed and

woke up stupid!

Please stop blaming the users....cuz it aint us!

Status stopped means that your torrent is stopped. Hit start.

Guest xiomi

hi I have been using bittorrent 7.0 without a problem until recently. The program indicates that there are plenty of seeders for the desired download but the program is like frozen. there is nothing occurring. Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

Hi,

I had a problem with BitTorrent 7.2.1 that was freezing my PC, but still downloaded.

Try to uInstall your versions of BitTorrent and try to go back to 6.1.2 to see if that helps for you guys.

I know that it is not normal to do that but as "Guest_guest.bxl_" says he/she has been using BitTorrent for years without any problems (same for me).

It helped me with my problems, maybe it will help for you too ;)

Guest HÃ¥kan

was opening the stable version 2.2.1 for downloading but was redirected to download 7.2.1 and then after installing that version was not able to dowload anything cant ewen searsh for a file or program Utorrent was a good program before but now sorry will change to some other program

Guest hotncold

Yea I had the same problem after upgrading to 7 I uninstalled several months ago and went back to version 6.1.2 and cleared up all problems. you can google for older versions

Guest Ruineskill

Hi everyone,

this shit in the software fo sure.

but as it looks we should be able to solve it with changing settings normally cause not everyone has it right...

but what looks best is that there comes soon an update 7.2.2 with fixes for this problem.

now a few things to the admins:

when you release next version make sure that there is an updater in the new release because i cant find server to update with bittorrent itself.

Yes, i did check my firewall bittorrent UDP-in TCP-in are both set to full access.

thanks

Guest Callum

Clicking on play doesnt work, do you think we didnt try this?

I'm going to use another client because your assumption that we are idiots is offensive

Archived