i can't download anything

agon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of my torrents have turned red but some are still green,still, they are not downloading. Some of them are half way done and just stopped this morning. It is really frustrating! Help anyone?

Bittorrent and also Limewire are no more working. Blocked by all Internet Providers (ISP)

If you search something, it will be redirected to BING, and the only thing you see is links to official websites....

• 2 months later...
Guest AZPianist

With the flash update that's available, bittorrent stops working unless you download the update. My computer won't download the Flash updates automatically, and the case may be the same with your computer as well, so download 11.1 (I think this is the most recent) and it SHOULD work. It did for me, at least.

It sounds like the torrents you've chosen are dead. Try to find a different one. If you have a firewall, make sure you allow BitTorrent in it, else it won't be able to download anything.

it seems that everyone is having the same problem downloading anything. I have been trying to download movies and it keep on showing "WARNING: possibly insufficient sources" and it is showing red line. I have checked the firewall and allow Bittorrent and is it still the same. Its been 4 days now that Bittorrent cannot download anything. Can you please advise if Bitorrent is having some technical problems as I reckon that this problem is from any individual users since all of us are having the same issue. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived