i can't download anything

agon

Guest Guest

I'm having the exact same issue folks: I have been using µTorrent for years with fine results.

All of a sudden it wouldn't log in anymore about three days ago.

I then downloaded Bit Torrent and it worked like a charm for about half a day.

Then it went out of order too - DHT wainting to log in or 0 nodes. And that was the day before yesterday...

And ever since I've been trying all sorts of DIY solutions - uninstalling and reinstalling included...

Ideas anyone?... I'm outta my wits here.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I'm having the exact same issue folks: I have been using µTorrent for years with fine results.

All of a sudden it wouldn't log in anymore about three days ago.

I then downloaded Bit Torrent and it worked like a charm for about half a day.

Then it went out of order too - DHT wainting to log in or 0 nodes. And that was the day before yesterday...

And ever since I've been trying all sorts of DIY solutions - uninstalling and reinstalling included...

Ideas anyone?... I'm outta my wits here.

Problem solved.

Out of nowhere Bit Torrent started running again to normal parameters yesterday evening.

I only hope it won't let me down again any time soon...

Guest al bundy

I have the same problem so I tried with bitornado to check the problem and it says this " 10053 software caused connection abort" I don't know what to do!! I'm in panic, because I was so close to finish my 2-month-file-downloading!!

• 2 weeks later...

Something I found after Windows updates...

Whenever Winblows does an update, it resets all my security center stuff. ie: If my firewall is off, it turns it on, if I have a special config to allow certain apps (bittorrent or soulseek), it resets to default. Don't be so quick to blame BT, just read this forum from start to end and you will see the pattern. Someone actually states ...'it happened right after I did a windows update....

I have had zero issues w/ BT 7.2.1 Win XP Pro.

Guest al bundy

Thanks, but I don't blame bittorent!! I know it is after a win.. update but I want to know how can I do to solve the problem?? that's all, because I can't fix it by myself!!!

thanks again, if someone knows how to fix it just tell us...

Guest al bundy

thanks for all people from this forum, all is fixed now!! I checked all and I forced my firewall to accept bittorent, almost 3times to be accepted in fact, and now it works like before!!! Thanks again... you are the best...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when i start the download on trackers tab it says "no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" any ideas??? message me at zodiac211@yahoo.com subject: Torrent

Guest nathan

It sounds like the torrents you've chosen are dead. Try to find a different one. If you have a firewall, make sure you allow BitTorrent in it, else it won't be able to download anything.

i don't have any red "x's" just no matter what torrnet i pick i get an infinity sign for ETA but it never gets past that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived