BitTorrent don't seed my files

NatanGameron

I used the "Create new Torrent" function on my BitTorrent to send a game, put everything right there until the crawlers I got in the GitHub from a guy who updates every day to the best ones he currently has, I sent my .torrent file to my cousin it opened and nothing happened it just stayed: "Connecting to Peer" and type my program is open and neither shows sending or anything of the kind, I find it strange why when low something shows download speed type 800 KBPS and Upload 250 KBPS and type with this torrent that I created does not show anything gets type zerado, already tried everything I opened the ports in the Modem and the Router and nothing, only sends if it is type for computers in my network I did the test went to another PC I opened the file there I waited a bit and started sending on my PC and the other to receive, can someone help me in this? My connection is CGNAT.

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2019 at 8:03 PM, Harold Feit said:

Then the torrent is overseeded.

How can a Torrent be overseeded and how can I manage this in my Preferences? Do yo u have a link to the correct setup of the BitTorrent Settings - pls share here? My issue is that I need to boost my leeching, but need the correct 'numbers' to set it up correctly.

BitTorrent Bandwidtch Setup.jpg

Archived