how do I find downloads

Guest Will

Guest Will

I downloaded a movie with bittorrent and now it works great, now how do I find another movie?

I do not want to add another download program each time I want to download a movie but it seems that is my

only option. Every movie I type in comes up with a different download server and I can't get the movie over to

bittorrent.

Guest Will

Try doing a google search for "movie name torrent"

I do that and I find the movie but now I have been working for hrs on trying to get that torrent

downloading with bittorrent, I tryed copy and paste, that don't work. you cannot paste into the bittorrent

screen or whatever you want to call it. It appears to me that everytime I want to download a movie I am going to end up

downloading a new tracker.So in order to get 12 movies o my computer I need to get 1 different trackers or the same tracker 12

times. I know there is an easy way but they do not explain it or have it in FAQ, I even watched the videos. So is bittorrent a one

time thing? do i need to download bittorrent and then uninstall it from my computer everytime I download a movie?

So is bittorrent a one time thing? do i need to download bittorrent and then uninstall it from my computer everytime I download a movie?

No. What you need to do is obtain the .torrent file from a given site and load it into BitTorrent, either through having it associated with torrent files, or by using one of the "Add torrent" functions from the file menu.

Guest Will

Actually, it's covered at http://www.bittorrent.com/help/guides (found from the main page under "Help")

If it is I keep watching thse videos and I don't get it, I search a movie torrent ( American Graffiti )

I get the torrent ( I copy it ) then I go to bittorrent and I try for hrs on end to paste it in there and it never takes it, I have watched you tube videos, no help

Archived