How To For Faster Downloads-Newbie

Frazier

Hello There,

I am a newbie at this and I am trying to adjust my setting for faster downloads. My first movie is still downloading after 12 hours, it is only 77% complete. I tried to go online and view some videos but they seem to have different settings for everything so I'm thinking I need to reset my setting and start over. Looking to set up for faster downloads if possible. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Frazier

Thanks,

Still having some problems, not quite sure what else I can do or where to look. I started a movie yesterday that is 7.65 GB it has been 17 hours at I am at 90% completed. I've tried to make some changes as the ports with Bittorrent and my router but nothing seems to change. Thanks again for any help, my internet speeds are up to 50Mpbs downloads and up to 2Mpbs.

Thanks,

Frazier

If the availability is less than 1, you won't be able to complete regardless of your settings.

Thanks,

Sorry not to sure what the availability is. Sorry for not knowing much about this just trying to get some basics down so it doesn't take me 21 hours to download a movie unless that is the norm? Like I mentioned the stuff is all greek to me and the few places I have been indicates different settings for the same thing, manually, router. Would there or is there a real basic walkthrough that could give me what i'm looking for?

Thanks,

Frazier

Archived