BitTorrent 7.2.1

Firon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darshan

I have installed Bittorrent 7.6 and downloaded language pack for 7.6. The only instructions available are"To install, place bittorrent.lng in %AppData%\BitTorrent", have copied the file in respective folder but how do i activate or install it.

Guest Michael

What does "disk overloaded" mean? My CPU, the computer and I are not complaining, why should the torrent?

I am using version 7.5, it told me no updates were available. This torrent lied to me. I hate being lied to! I would have stayed married if I wanted that in my life. And lastly, thank you for your hard work in making all the improvements!

Guest Hoower

There is a small issue with this version. Whenever the client is running as a process, either minimized or windowed, the mouse cursor will not dissapear in media programs such as VLC and youtube. Yes, it is a minor issue, but still a bit anyoing, dont know if there is any quick fix =)

Guest Hoower

Might be, but its a bit strange that is goes away if i close the whole program, then reappears when i start it back up. But might still be a glitch i get from some software issue on my comp.

I know that the error Not A Valid Win-32 Application error on the BitTorrent program per the prvious posts means need to dnld app with different browser. Which one is recommended. I have used IE and aol. i have been running 7.2.1 and am trying to update.

I was using bitorrent for a few months, then all of a sudden i have no sound on my movies just background music. Then I got a pop up saying

this site might be untrusted. Now I can't d/l anything and my bittorrent says closed by peers. I unistalled and reinstalled now its worse then ever. How do

i fix this can anyone help me. Thank you.

Hi,

The latest version of BitTorrent has different interface, how do I switch back to the classic view? I am attaching the screenshot of the new interface

zvak9h.png

The classic one had a table like view with columns and a small progress bar.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am on 7.6 and I have a prompt telling me that a 'new stable version' is availible do I want DL and install? etc but when I look at changelog it directs me to this page which is 7.2.1 and I noticed recently some odd behaviour regarding remote access, saying could not connect when I wasn't trying to connect (like it was, or had been hacked) So .. is it safe to click install? where can I get the MD5 for this package? and how can I scan it before install?

Thanx fer a great pp BTW

Brgds/Dan

Guest Christophe

Toggle torrent view button.

I switched from 7.2.1 to 7.6 from automatic update. I no longer see the seeds/peers and ratio numbers. I work a lot with these. Are they gone with this new version? If so, how do I get back to 7.2.1? Does the internal data still have this information or was it deleted during "upgrade"? Thanks for your answers.

Guest armchair.53

i am using BitTorrent 7.6 on windows 7 and after a few seconds my screen freezes how can i fix this?

I just installed (as promoted by bit torrent / update) - and all is good. Using Vista HP SP2. LAN connected adsl2 modem. I would have a look at preferences and change according to your preferences. If unsure about whether an item should be checked... just google "the item"...

Archived