reythekid

Okay, so I recently changed my ISP and I got a new internet connect. The speed is 75 Mbps. My previous ISP the speed was 11Mbps. I was able to utilize that speed to the fullest, always got no less than 800 Kbps download sped. Now with this ISP. I'm yet to see my speed go past 300Kbps. 

But if I go to say ubuntu and download their 700MB file, it takes like 4 minutes. But all my torrents are horridly slow. I was just wondering why that was. 

Hoping someone out there can help me.

Okay, apparently. And please warn me if I'm stepping over boundaries in the forum. 

Apparently my bandwidth is shared. So even if I wanted to, I can apparently never utilize the full speed of my internet using a torrent program. That I'll only get fast downloads with direct downloads. Which would be fine, if it weren't such a hassle to find decent direct downloads in the first place. 

Screenshot_24.jpgScreenshot_25.png

I attached images for my speedtest, and I'm asking. Please help me.

I tried using a peerblocker. but that is fugging up everything, I mean. I just spent 150 bucks on this 75MB package, for the sole purpose of torrenting! and now I can't use it! 

Archived