AtozzotA

Greetings, all BitTorrent fanatics and gurus. 

I'm having trouble downloading a torrent, and I don't understand why. The torrent appears to have multiple seeds, yet the availability, and hence the download, is stuck at 0.971

59bfde2ac9569_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.4b6f67728ded6e4a70e97d64da87ce0b.png 

The torrent in question is "Safe.House.S01.1080p.BluRay.x264-KEEPERS[rartv]" (the one shown on top in the screenshot). As can be seen in this torrent's Trackers tab, its Peer Exchange row lists 5 seeds and 117 peers, and its Distributed Hash Table (DHT) row lists 4 seeds and 58 peers. Thus, I'm surprised and baffled that the torrent's availability remains (and has always been) only 0.971

How can this be?

The BitTorrent User Manual's glossary defines a seed as "A peer with 100% of the data in the torrent contents."

100%—Doesn't this mean that even a single seed would provide a torrent access to everything it needs to reach full (1.000) availability? Perhaps I'm missing something? 

Please, BitTorrenters who know more than I, help me understand, or even better, let me know if there's something I can do to get the final bit (pun intended!) of this torrent downloaded. 

Thank you!

Archived